EnviroJobs in Northern CA?

  • Lyra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 8:10 PM
      Aloha Friends,

      Yah, I am looking for a job in Northern CA near the coast. I don't live there yet, but am moving my family across the country in May to find new opportunities. I am an environmentalist who has spent her whole life learning to live with nature and make environmentally sound choices, when economy provides them.

      My skills include writing, teaching (I'm working on my degree), healing, gardening, making healthy meals, balancing reason and chaos, baking, and others. Check out my website to learn more about me and my passion. http://www.earthcollege.org

      Peace, Love, And Light
      Lyra Star Mist Jubb
      "We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of Earth."
      Co-founder of Earth College