Re: [EnviroJobs] lab tech position open in arkansas

  • dj foxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      you will need to be quick-interviews are already happining. look up fayetteville arkansas wastewater facility-I would get the posting, for more info, but I am off over the hoildays.  I worked 2 of 7 days, and still had a full 40 hrs!  very nice job :)   ask for tim and give my name."dj".   The job is full time and days.  you need some lab experience, some wastewater, .  do you have any of that?  If you are in this fiels, and the job gets filled, apply anyway.    good luck, dj

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008

        Thanks, I have a pretty good experinece in waste water including Hazardous waste. I will do as you directed.

        Unnikrishnan.P