tank level indicator stick-on

  • fxxdj
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      hi all. I am trying to locate what is described as a stick-on tape
      measure. to place in the wall of an open tank and see the level.
      does anyone know where i can find one
    • paudraig
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In EnviroJobs@yahoogroups.com, "fxxdj" <fxxdj@...> wrote:

        > hi all. I am trying to locate what is described as a stick-on tape
        > measure. to place in the wall of an open tank and see the level.
        > does anyone know where i can find one

        An easy solution would be to take a tape measure and duct tape it to
        the tank. A 100' tape measure will run you about $15.