Looking for an overseas opportunity in the Water Network Modelling/ Designing Field.

  • gouraw undale
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008
      Hello All,

      This is Gourawkumar Undale from Pune, India.
      I have done Masters in Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering from NITK Surathkal, India in 2005 and currently working in MWH (I) Pvt. Ltd. Pune as a Civil Engineer.

      Here I am working as a Water Network Modellor and working on models from Thames Water Utilities Ltd. London and Scottish Water.

      I have 2.5 + years of work experiance out of which 1.5 years in Water Network Modelling and 1 yr in Storm Water Drainage System Designs.

      I am looking out for any overseas opportunity in Water Network Modelling/ Designing field.

      It would be great if you could please guide/help me in this regard.

      Thanks for all your help.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Gourawkumar Undale
      +91 9960642682