new year wishes

  • Gurmeet Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      At the sound of the tolling midnight bell
      a brand new year will begin.
      Let's raise our hopes in a confidant toast,
      to the promise it ushers in.

      May your battles be few, your pleasure many,
      your wishes and dreams fulfilled.
      May your confidence stand in the face of loss
      and give you the strength to rebuild.

      May peace of heart fill all your days
      may serenity grace your soul.
      May tranquil moments bless your life
      and keep your spirit whole

      Wish you and you family a very happy, prosperous and joyful new year.

      Gurmeet
      Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah
      Winfrey

      --
      Gurmeet Singh
      389, Jules Moretuslei