RE: [EnviroJobs] i m a new member

  • dare lasisi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2006
      Hello Nizami,
      Happy to welcome you to the group?how goes your studies..I am into
      environmental journalism!
      I am planning to get admission to Orebro Univ in Sweden..please tell me
      details of the University!
      keep in touch......
      Dare LASISI..London.

      >From: abdulsattar nizami <nizami_pk@...>
      >To: EnviroJobs@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [EnviroJobs] i m a new member
      >Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 05:20:07 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Hi!
      >
      > i m one of the new member of the group.
      >
      > i hope , i will learned a lot reagarding the new innovations, resarch
      >and development happening in the field of environmental sciences.
      >
      > with best wishes and regards to everybody.
      >
      > By!
      >
      > nizami
      > school of civil and environmnental engineering
      > Chalmers university of technology, Sweden

    • dare lasisi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2006
        Thanks Nizami..plz get in touch..I need info about Swedish colleges/Univs..I
        wish to attend dis year.

        Dare.