Re: [EnviroJobs] Digest Number 1677

  • Vivek Mariappan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      HI All,
      this group, is real beneficial in lot of ways.. i am presently working as an
      env. engg. in NY and would like to find a job in canada. I dont find a lot
      of jobs in canada. is the job market for professionals down in canada. any
      idea.. thanks
      vivek

    • Kevin Predon
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        Vivek,

        Check out www.eco.ca for environmental opportunities
        in Canada. There should be an abundance of postings
        for you engineering types.

        Kevin.

        --- Vivek Mariappan <vivekmariappan@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        HI All,
        this group, is real beneficial in lot of ways.. i am
        presently working as an
        env. engg. in NY and would like to find a job in
        canada. I dont find a lot
        of jobs in canada. is the job market for professionals
        down in canada. any
        idea.. thanks
        vivek

        Terms of Service.