24 hr -40 hr OSHA HAZWOPER certificate

  • nethu02
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi,

      I would like to get 24 hr -40 hr OSHA HAZWOPER certificate but I
      have no idea where to start with.Can someone help me out with this.
      I appreciate your help.

      Thanks
      Anitha
    • Sharon Mack
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 7:18 AM
        Some colleges offer the course, but class times are
        not always schedualed with working poeple in mind...
        also check with the local fire station - a lot of fire
        fighters take the class.

        --- nethu02 <nethu02@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I would like to get 24 hr -40 hr OSHA HAZWOPER
        > certificate but I
        > have no idea where to start with.Can someone help me
        > out with this.
        > I appreciate your help.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Anitha

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Raghavan Parthasarathy
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 9:59 AM
          --- nethu02 <nethu02@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I would like to get 24 hr -40 hr OSHA HAZWOPER
          > certificate but I
          > have no idea where to start with.Can someone help me
          > out with this.
          > I appreciate your help.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Anitha

          Hey Anitha,

          I am currently doing my master's at Youngstown State
          University, Ohio. I am not sure where you are
          located...but I am registered for the OSHA course here
          at my University. Its part of my curriculum. I am sure
          a lot of Universities having a good Environmental
          studies program will offer the OSHA 40hr course.

          Good luck,
          Raghavan P.

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • J. Luis Hipolito
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 11:15 AM
            Where R u? I train in this field...including Lead asbestos and HAZWOPER

            --- nethu02 <nethu02@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I would like to get 24 hr -40 hr OSHA HAZWOPER
            > certificate but I
            > have no idea where to start with.Can someone help me
            > out with this.
            > I appreciate your help.
            >
            > Thanks
            > Anitha

            http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            "...It is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else . . . "

            Kwame Nkrumah (1909-1972) http://www.nkrumah.net/800-index.html

          • J. Luis Hipolito
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 3:56 PM
              I can be reached at lhipolito@... for more informatio on this training