Re: Sustainability web page

  • Eugene Carroll
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 1999
      I just saw a couple of those jobs on another site. Have you ever
      noticed how many jobs show up on more than one site? I think that people
      who send jobs to the internet send them to a multiple sites, and people
      with job sites probably hire personnel to borrow job listings from other
      people's web sites. So you often see the same job more than once. So
      when you see one site that says "we have thousands of jobs" and another
      site that says "we have thousands of jobs too!" Probably 1/3 of those
      jobs are repeats on both sites.