Re: [EnviroJobs] Help!!!!!!!!!!

  • Jean Gomory
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      I don't know of any jobs you could get, but you might look for internships. Some pay, some don't. Volunteering is also a great way to get experience and get your foot in the door.

      fantasyblue28 <fantasyblue28@...> wrote:ok im am 16 and want to get a job relating and
      helping to the invironment and the planet
      and related jobs
      but i am not sure if they offer jobs to 16 year-olds
      if you know of any, please reply

      Thank you

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT