[EnviroJobs] looking for position in Ambient Air Quality Monitoring/EIA(Environmental Impact Assessm

  • ramesh Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      hi

      I am Ramesh and currently doing a project entitled"National
      Environmental Health Profile & Human health Risk Assessment"
      sponsered by WHO(World Health Organisation) & MoEF(Ministry of
      Environment & Forest, Govt. Of India) in Industrial Toxicology
      Research Centre(A CSIR Lab),Lucknow,UP,India.
      Earlier,I have successfully completed many projects related EIA &
      AAQM & pursuing Ph.D.Looking for positions in related fields.
      I have an postgrad in Environmental Sciences and intern
      experience.I am willing to relocate anywhere in the India & UK.

      Thanks
      Ramesh

      Meet your old school or college friends from
      1 Million + database...
      Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp