new to group

  • jenxel9
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2003
      Hi! I'm new to the group. I am in the San Diego area, wanting to
      get a job in the environmental field. I have experience in Biology,
      Environmental Science, and GIS. I have a strong interest in
      wildlife, so I would like a job that incorporates that as well. If
      anyone has any leads or advice, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!