Re: Job opportunity

  • Nadia Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:13 PM
      Dear Friends I am a Post Graduate in Environmental Management and a Graduate in Zoology. I am a currently working as a Project Assistant in a reputed NGO in India. My work mainly involves implementing livelihood projects in rural areas and imparting environmental education in schools. I also contribute articles for newsletters. I am looking forward for new opportuntities where I can work in projects that have a social and environmental dimension. If there is any vacancy in your organization please let me know. RegardsNadia