Field research assistant Invasion Ecology - Tropics

  • Nick D'Amato
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Title: Field research assistant in Invasion Ecology in the tropics

      tropical forest in Puerto Rico. I currently have a position open for
      a field assistant to help with this project. The assistant will be
      expected to contribute in the following areas: helping with census,
      acquiring soil samples, collecting leaf litter, harvesting transplant
      experiments, and data entry. Specific details about the project
      available upon request.

      Education / Experience: BS/BA in Biology, Ecology, Environmental
      Science or related field.

      Duration: The assistant will be needed from January 2003 – April
      2003.

      I will pay for round trip travel expenses to Puerto Rico; I will also
      cover, (in full) housing and food while in Puerto Rico.
      Unfortunately, no stipend can be offered.

      Send resume and two recommendations (contact information for referees
      will suffice, i.e. E-mail addresses) to: Kerry Brown,
      Kbrown@...

      Only electronic submissions will be considered.

      Thank you,

      Kerry Brown
      SUNY at Stony Brook
      Department of Ecology and Evolution