Chicago openings?

  • Amy Puccini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      I just signed up for this. My name is Amy and I am currently serving a year term for AmeriCorps*VISTA. My term ends at the end of August and then I will be heading back to Chicago. The only problem is I have a job lined up yet. I have a BS in Geography and a minor in Environmental Studies. My VISTA term is doing lead prevention community outreach in the low income areas of Philadelphia. Ideally I would like to get a job in Chicago and head off to grad school. I have no idea which grad school or the specific program I want to go for. So to make a short story long, does anyone know of job opportunities open in the Chicago area?