Short background

  • mauricio tobar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      Thank you for answering so quick to my suscription.
      I am from Colombia, I went to school in Louisiana to
      study Agronomy, I have work in the Flower export
      business and right now I am working with a
      French-German company in Ecuador, managing the
      commercial area of Agrochemicals.
      I'm tired of intoxicate the environment, that's why I
      posted my name in this list. I want to do something
      for the world and this have to be related with the
      environment, that's what I like the most.
      I speak Spanish and English, I have experience in
      marketing, Sales and research, all of that with
      Agrochemicals.
      I would move to any place of the world where I can be
      usefull.

      Thanks
      Mauricio Tobar Vanegas

      http://mail.yahoo.com/