Student Internships

  • Jenna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      I wanted to know if anyone knows of anywhere I can go to get
      information on student internships. I don't have my BS in Biology
      yet, but I want a jump start on a career or at least make myself a
      better candidate. If anyone knows where I can turn to in the
      Northeast (preferably Albany, NY area), that would be greatly
      appreciated. Thanks, Jenna