Change of schedules

  • blackshama2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 1:55 AM
      Your reports will commence on the first tuesday and friday after this disaster induced class suspension is lifted. Same reporting schedule applies.

      We may have to extend beyond the new last day of class on Oct 13.

      The take home exam is still to be distributed on Oct 8 barring any cataclysmic climate/weather related event!

      Dr Ben Vallejo Jr
    • Mary Anne Roque
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1 7:11 PM
        Thanks for the notice, Sir Benjie...

        If I may ask; is it possible for me to swap schedule with one of my classmates in the Tuesday class? I am scheduled to report on the 13th but we are leaving for field work in Cebu on that day (AM).

        Thanks and regards,

        Meanne

        to value peace is to fight your own battle.