Empire City Motorcycle Club's Annual Biker Weekend!

  • Chaz Antonelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010

      Calling all bikers!

      Empire City, M.C.'s
      Annual Biker's Weekend

      Bike Blessing - Friday, June 4th  …with a lot of hot bikes (and the guys ain't bad either!)

      Meet at Ty's Bar - 114 Christopher St, West Village, NYC
      Registration at 7 PM, Bike Blessing begins at 8PM
      Open to all Bikers, Buddies & Admirers!  If you would like to get your bike blessed/christened, please register for this event!

      Biker's Picnic - Saturday, June 5th
      Meet-up with your bike at 10 AM at Sweet Life Cafe, 147 Christopher St, we'll lead a guided, formation ride from NYC to our 'secret hideout' in Flemington, NJ where we’ll enjoy our famous BBQ, sunbathing, swimming and brotherhood!  Please register for this event if you're planning on attending so we know how much beer/food to get!

      Notes:  If you are attending both events, please register for both events events.
      Only those wishing to get their bike blessed/named/christened need register for the Bike Blessing.

      For more information, or to register for the picnic, please call Mark Wind at 212.929.4390 or contact our Road Captain at road-captain@... or visit www.empirecitymc.com to register online.