Newsletter - Parade and Festival Applications: Online and Ready for you!

  • Boston Pride
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      Boston Pride : Newsletter : Vol.5 : No.1
      If this message is not displayed properly, click here to launch your browser.

      Boston Pride

      february 2010
      vol.5/no.1
      N E W S L E T T E R

      PARADE / FESTIVAL
      Parade and Festival Applications: Online and Ready for you!
      Boston Pride is pleased to announce that the applications for the Parade and Festival are now available on our website. As an incentive to register early, we are offering a 20% discount to participants who sign up before March 1st... [more]
      DonateTwitterFacebookMySpaceLinkedInBoston Pride Blog
      DONATE!
      Boston Pride Needs Love, Too!
      Now that February is on its way out (and hopefully a beautiful spring, on its way in!) and you’re done doting on your sweetheart (or looking for a one!), why not show some love for Boston Pride? [more]
      VOLUNTEER
      Join the Team. Join the Fun!
      Meet that special someone or give back with the one you love while enjoying special access to the events – Volunteering with Boston Pride will make your Pride Week experience unforgettable. [more]
      COMMITTEE
      Discover the Pride Committee!
      The people behind the organization: discover our Board, our Staff, and our Committee Chairs! [more]
      Boston Pride Merchandise
      "The Boston Pride Committee, serving the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) and allied community, works to enhance the visibility of Boston's LGBT community through a week of events each June, in conjunction with year-round activities, to promote LGBT awareness, dignity, and understanding."

      Web: www.BostonPride.org
      Email: info@...
      PrideLine: 617-262-9405

      Photo Credits: "Boston Pride / Marilyn Humphries / Michal Marcol / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"

      Boston Pride and the Boston Pride logo are registered service marks
      of the New Boston Pride Committee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
      Please review our Service Mark Policy for more information.

      Copyright © 2010 The New Boston Pride Committee, Inc. All rights reserved.

      Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions