Mates Leather Weekend

  • LeathrSail@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      This is not a NELA event. While we post non-NELA events as a courtesy to other organizers, this in no way implies support or sponsorship of any event, unless that intent has been clearly expressed.  NELA events are posted on other message boards and mailing lists in a similar fashion. If a sponsoring organization is not clearly identified in the announcement, you should assume that the event is being produced by a private party, and safeguard your personal information accordingly.

      STRAP ON YOUR SPURS...
      "The Hottest Leather Event in New England" is just around the bend...
      The Twelfth Annual Mates Leather Weekend is just one month away and I want YOU!!

      WHAT'S UP
      Nine great events throughout Provincetown where you can meet hundreds of people (760 attended last year) that share your interest in Leather, Rubber and Uniforms.  Your event pass gains you admission to all events, food at the Opening Reception and the Cookout, and a commemorative t-shirt at a cost of $45.00 ($35.00 for YEAR-ROUND Provincetown residents).

      WHERE TO STAY
      A variety of accommodations in town are welcoming you and many are offering discounts.  Don't have time to shop around - I offer a special "Room Finder" feature on our website (www.matesleatherweekend.com)  Let us know what features you are looking for and let us do the leg work for you!!  Several houses are already booked so don't delay!!

      You know you want it.  What are you waiting for?  Don't miss out...log on now to www.matesleatherweekend.com for your pass to "The Hottest Leather Event in New England".  You'll be glad you did.

      NOTE:  The Opening Reception is considered a private party and as such, only allow Mates Leather Weekend pass holders will be allowed into this event.  All other events are open to the public.

      If you have already ordered an Event Pass, Thank you!!  I'll see you there.