Iron Guard's 33rd Anniversary Dinner, New York, 20th September 2008

  • Chaz Antonelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 8:09 AM

      IRON GUARD'S 33rd
      'Long Play' Anniversary Dinner
      7pm, Saturday 20 September, 2008

      At CHOW BAR, W 10th St at 230 W 4th (just up from Christopher St/7 Ave)
      $60 per person, several small courses and choices with a cash bar.

      More about CHOW BAR:
      http://www.yelp.com/biz/chow-bar-new-york

      Please remit payment to IRON GUARD BC  by September 6 via our treasurer's address:

      Tony Cacicio, 9201 Shore road #C209, Brooklyn NY 11209

      Iron Guard BC is pleased to invite you to our 33rd Anniversary dinner coming up on SAT Sept 20 in NYC, the West Village at Chow Bar.  Please see below for further details.

      We have sent paper application to as many of you as possible and hope that you have these.  It would  help us greatly if you RSVP "now" in early August that you are coming, in advance of sending payment to us.

      Please contact our secretary RiCK - slavebound@... or Steve Newman at bear1955@...

      Enjoy the rest of your summer. We look forward to seeing you right afterwards.

      For more information, visit: http://www.ironguardbc.org/