We've been rebuilding NEMO!!

  • Chaz Antonelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      As many of you know, Yahoo deleted yet ANOTHER of our NEMO groups, therefore we have established a DOMAIN NAME to always keep you in touch with our group, where-ever it may end up.

      We are looking for an alternative to Yahoo Groups to host our site currently -- until then, we can be found at http://www.ne-mens-orgies.com where we have set up another Yahoo group for time-being...

      Please BOOKMARK http://www.ne-mens-orgies.com to locate us where-ever we find a friendly home.