Fits Like A Glove EVENTS UPCOMING

  • LeathrSail@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008

      This is not a NELA event. While we post non-NELA events as a courtesy to other organizers, this in no way implies support or sponsorship of any event, unless that intent has been clearly expressed.  NELA events are posted on other message boards and mailing lists in a similar fashion. If a sponsoring organization is not clearly identified in the announcement, you should assume that the event is being produced by a private party, and safeguard your personal information accordingly.

      Notice to all Leather Clubs, Organizations, FLAG Members and the Leather community:

      FLAG 17th Anniversary weekend

      FLAG ( Fits Like A Glove) is getting ready to Host its 17th Anniversary weekend August 8-10, 2008. There is no run costs, just come and enjoy the weekend with us. Hotel accommodations are available till July 8, 2008 to reserve a room. Go to www.fitslikeaglove.org for more details on the weekend and the hotel information. Friday August 8 will be our 17th Anniversary party at the Boston Ramrod 10pm. Saturday August 9 we will host the 6th Annual Mr/Ms FLAG contest. We have men and women compete together for the title. Please get there EARLY! 9pm. Cover charge is only $6. Sunday August 10 is our 16th Annual Potluck Cookout held in Fall River MA starting at noon. More Details for all events are at www.fitslikeaglove.org.

      We Need Contestants!!!

      Please pass this email around to anyone who might be interested in competing in the Mr/Ms FLAG contest. Remember both men and women can compete. (gay, straight, bi, trans, the contest is open to all who like gloves).  Please contact FLAG at events@... if you are interested in being a contestant!

      Raffle basket donations

      If you would like to donate a basket to FLAG for the weekend please email FLAG at events@.... We will have raffles on Friday and Saturday night. Any donations are greatly appreciated!  Your basket can have a theme, if you like.

      FLAG Flea Market

      FLAG is having a Flea Market on Sunday September 14, 2008. Currently the time we are looking to hold this will be 10 to 5 (subject to change). The Flea Market will be held at Randolph Country Club.

      We are looking for vendors or clubs, organizations who want to set up a table for this event. VERY IMPORTANT!!! This is a regular flea market so we are not looking for kink oriented materials to sell.

      So if you got STUFF you want to get rid of, maybe your club wants to gather from it members some things to sell and raise money for your club. Clean out your closets, straighten up your garage, rifle through your attic and basement.  Selling old leather is fine, jackets, boots, gloves, vests, shirts, pants, chaps, we request you do not bring anything that would be considered ADULT ONLY.

      FLAG will be charging $30 for a lot at the Flea Market to individuals or vendors, and for Clubs we will Charge only $20.  You will need to bring your own tables and canopies or umbrellas for shade.

       If you or your club is interested in setting up a table at this event, please contact  FLAG at events@... and FLAG@....

      IF you don’t want to set up a table, then mark your calendars and come support the event! Who know you may find something you were looking for…