Reminder: Twilight Guard Event Reminder!

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Deck The Halls with Boys in Bondage .....
      Come join the Twilight Guard this Saturday evening for some Leather Holiday Hijinx, at our new home
      Triangles Cafe!

      We will be collecting unwrapped toys for the Triangles Toy Drive! Sharing some Holiday Cheer with the Guard's own Paddy Clause!

      Paddy will be checking the boys once, checking the boys twice to see which one's are naughty and which one's are nice?

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: Triangles Café, 66 Sugar Hollow Road [rt.7] Danbury, CT
      Date: Saturday, December 8, 2007
      Time: 9:30 PM - 2 AM  (GST -10:30)

      Even if you unable to join us for a great evening, please pass along this Information to any one you think would be Interested.

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform and Gear Community!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the flyer for the December 8 bar night.   We are looking forward to seeing you there.   Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our web site at www.thetwilightguard.org

      Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.