Twilight Guard Announcements

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Twilight Guard have posted the Extended Autumn Issue of the Club's Newsletter — the Guard Post to our website. If you would like to view and download newsletter PDF, click on the link to our website newsletter page.

      If you miss our first bar night at the Guards new home Triangles Cafe, You miss a helluva evening. Men, Leather, Men, Leather ... Men in Leather!

      In two weeks, we will be back again at Triangles Cafe for an evening of Leather & Camouflage!

      Mark your calendar's, raid your wardrobe, and join the Guard for a night of Leather, Bears, Uniforms and Gear.

      The Guard our Cocked & Loaded — and Aiming for a hot evening of men in Leather and Camouflage, deep in the woods of the vanilla suburbs!

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: Triangles Café, 66 Sugar Hollow Road [rt.7] Danbury, CT
      Date: Saturday, October 13, 2007
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM  (GST -11:00)

      Even if you can't join us for a great evening, please pass on this Information along to any one you think would be Interested.

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform and Gear Community!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the flyer for the October 13 bar night.  We are looking forward to seeing you there.  Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our web site at www.thetwilightguard.org

      See what's new at http://www.aol.com