Twilight Guard Event Reminder!!!

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Just four days til the Twilight Guard first bar night at our NEW HOME ... Triangles Cafe!

      The Guard have moved to
      Triangles Cafe in Danbury, CT and to a NEW NIGHT!! (the second Saturday of the month. Not to be confused with the first Saturday of the month), and we are looking to have a good time with you!

      So come on out, and join the Guard as we kick off a new season of Leather, Bears, Uniforms and Gear, at our new home, and feel the excitement of men in leather once again in the vanilla suburbs ... You will be glad you came ...

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: Triangles Café, 66 Sugar Hollow Road [rt.7] Danbury, CT
      Date: Saturday, September 8, 2007
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM  (GST -11:00)

      Even if you can't join us for a great evening, please pass on this Information along to any one you think would be Interested.

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform and Gear Community!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the flyer for the September 8 bar night.  We are looking forward to seeing you there.  Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our web site at www.thetwilightguard.org