Beef Dip 5 - Puerto Vallarta

  • Chaz Antonelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007

      Beef Dip 5
      a leather and bear week in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
      January 27th - February 3rd, 2008

      Beef Dip 2008 Events:  While in Puerto Vallarta we have arranged for a wide variety of events for your enjoyment. All events are free with the purchase of a Beef Dip Dog Tag. We will also be offering additional events that may be purchased while in Puerto Vallarta.   Check out the list of the events that have been planed, please note that events may change as details are confirmed.

      Check out photos from last year'BEEF DIP here!

      Travel much?  Check out http://travel.bostonbears.us/
      come along with some friendly bears & leathermen and save some cash at the same time!