Reminder!!! Twilight Guard's Bar Night May 5

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      What's Your Pleasure ~ Rope, Chain ...

      Twilight Guard's Leather & Bondage Bar Night

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: the Cedar Brook Café, 919 Post Road East, Westport, CT
      Date: Saturday, May 5, 2007
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM (GST -10:30)

      If you don't get tired up upstairs(?) All male pole dancers will be in the
      downstairs dance bar for your amusement.

      Even if you can't join us for a great evening, please pass on this
      Information along to any one you think would be Interested.

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform
      and Fetish Community!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible
      objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back
      asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the
      flyer for the May 5 bar night. We looking forward to seeing you there. Feel
      free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our web
      site at www.thetwilightguard.org
      <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> See what's free at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>