Reminder Twilight Guard Bar Night Jan 6 2007

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      We hope to see all of you in the New Year! Cum on out for the First Leather &
      Bear Bash of the Year!

      Twilight Guard's Leather & Bear Bar Night

      • Private Upstairs Bar /Side Door Entrance Only

      • NO DOOR COVER

      • 4 Hours of Leather ! Bears ! and Great European Trance!

      • Cum on out and get your fur and leather on

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: the Cedar Brook Café, 919 Post Road East, Westport, CT
      Date: Saturday, January 6, 2007
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM (GST -11:00)

      Even if you can't join us for a great evening, please pass on this
      Information along to any one you think would be Interested.

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform
      and Fetish Community!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible
      objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back
      asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the
      flyer for the January 6 bar night. We looking forward to seeing you there.
      Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our
      web site at www.thetwilightguard.org