Tonight Twilight Guard's Bar Night

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      His checking them once, checking them twice, gonna find out which boys are
      naughty and nice, Santa Daddy is cumin' to town!

      Twilight Guard's Leather Holiday Bar Night

      • Cum sit on Santa Daddy's lap and tell him your Dirty Little Secret Wish's
      for Christmas.

      • Private Upstairs Bar /Side Door Entrance Only

      • NO DOOR COVER

      • Chuck, Master BootBlack is On Duty

      • 4 Hours of Leather ! Bears ! Non-Pop Music and Twisted Holiday Fun!

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: the Cedar Brook Café, 919 Post Road East, Westport, CT
      Date: Saturday, December 2, 2006
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM (GST -11:00)

      Even if you can't join us for a great evening, please pass on this
      Information along to any one you think would be Interested.

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform
      and Fetish Community!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible
      objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back
      asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the
      flyer for the December 2 bar night. We looking forward to seeing you there.
      Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our
      web site at www.thetwilightguard.org