New poll for EntreNousBoston

  • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2005
      EntreNousBoston group:

      Test Poll question: Should we opt for
      a different color scheme to this site
      (specifically, red, black and white)
      than the purple & lavendar?

      o Club colors (red, black, white)
      o Current scheme (purple, lavendar)

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2005
        EntreNousBoston group:

        What are you planning to do for Boston Pride this weekend
        June 10-12 (parade on the 11th)?

        o March in the parade
        o Watch the parade
        o Attend another parade elsewhere
        o Buy t-shirts first,then watch the parade
        o Stay home and be a pride pooper
        o Volunteer your time for a Pride event
        o Go out later and attend the block parties
        o I can't go! I have to work. waaaah
        o Family obligations
        o Other

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Robert Claffie Jr
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 7, 2005
          --- In EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com,
          EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > What are you planning to do for Boston Pride this weekend
          > June 10-12 (parade on the 11th)?
          >
          > o March in the parade
          > o Watch the parade
          > o Attend another parade elsewhere
          > o Buy t-shirts first,then watch the parade
          > o Stay home and be a pride pooper
          > o Volunteer your time for a Pride event
          > o Go out later and attend the block parties
          > o I can't go! I have to work. waaaah
          > o Family obligations
          > o Other

          There should be a further option of watching the parade and then
          joining in. I'll on the sidelines snapping pictures then I'll
          probably step in line once the Ramrod float, well, floats by. But
          you can't pick two choices in the poll, can you??

          rob :)
        • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 5, 2005
            EntreNousBoston group:

            How many of you are planning to attend the Fetish Flea
            Market and/or the FLAG annivesary event/contest tomorrow
            night at the Ramrod?

            o Yes!
            o sorry, I can't
            o undecided
            o I plan to compete in the contest
            o I plan to attend all events this weekend!!

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 12, 2005
              EntreNousBoston group:

              How many people plan on attending the Mr. Boston Leather
              2006 contest on Saturday August 20th? Choose those that
              apply to you. Friday night (August 19th) is reception and
              meet and greet. Saturday night is the contest. See calendar
              and relevant messages.

              o Yes. I will attend both events
              o Yes. I will attend the contest
              o Sorry, I can't.
              o Maybe
              o I'm thinking of entering the contest
              o I'm a past winner of the contest
              o I'm helping to staff the contest
              o I've been going to this every year
              o I've asked/told my friends to attend
              o I plan to shop/visit The PX while I'm there

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 11, 2006
                EntreNousBoston group:

                How many of you are planning to attend the next Entre Nous general meeting on Saturday, January 14th at 2pm at the Alley Bar in Boston?

                o Yes, I plan to attend
                o Maybe
                o No, I have other commitments
                o I can't. I'm going to MAL
                o Other

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 15, 2006
                  EntreNousBoston group:

                  Are you planning to attend the Black Hearts club event at the Alley on February 18th?

                  o Yes
                  o Yes and my organization plans to donate a giveaway prize

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 15, 2006
                    EntreNousBoston group:

                    Are you planning to attend the Back to Leather Basics and multi-club event at the Ramrod this Saturday, March 18th?

                    o Yes, I plan to attend
                    o Yes and I plan to set up a table and volunteer my time
                    o Yes and I plan to tell my friends about!
                    o Maybe
                    o Sorry, I can't

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 16, 2006
                      EntreNousBoston group:

                      Are you planning to attend the Long Island Ravens' 14th anniversary run from March 24th-25th?(For more info: www.liravensmc.org)

                      o Yes
                      o No
                      o Attending banquet/leather ball only
                      o Will participate in their Master/Slave auction
                      o My club's hosting a cocktail party

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
                        EntreNousBoston group:

                        How many folks are thinking or planning to attend the Codes of Color club night at the Alley Bar (Boston) on April 7th? Options for those who participate, attend, etc.

                        o Yes, I'm with a participating club!
                        o Yes, I'm considering donating an item for the raffle!
                        o Yes & I will tell my friends!
                        o Yes, I want to learn more about the local clubs!
                        o I'm bear-identified and want to learn more about the culture!
                        o I'm a leather/biker bear who wants to support the event!
                        o I love the bar and the events they host!
                        o Maybe. I'm in town for the holidays and may stop by.
                        o I can't go but want to know how I can contribute?
                        o Sorry, I made alternate plans
                        o Sorry, I would attend but live too far away
                        o No, I don't care for leather because I don't want to understand the culture.
                        o No, I don't believe in charitable causes or supporting the community.
                        o No, I'm too busy with the internet to be bothered
                        o No, I joined this site to spam and be miserable

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 26, 2007
                          EntreNousBoston group:

                          Membership: Anyone who may be interested in joining Entre Nous are asked to attend the Codes of Color event. Full membership to the club does not include membership to this Yahoo Group site. Full Membership involves active, physical participation, pledge process and dues. Although our club is associated with the leather/levi culture, we're more of a levi club. If you'd to participate in social club with fundraising and community involvement (rather than reading about on the internet), Please choose one of the following if it pertains to you:

                          o Yes, I'm thinking of joining the club and helping our community
                          o Yes, I'll attend the event to learn more about Entre Nous
                          o Maybe but I may consider attending the event.
                          o Sorry, I'm not interested at this time.
                          o Sorry, I belong to another club of similar structure.

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 16, 2008
                            EntreNousBoston group:

                            Are you planning to attend Olympia XX during Labor Day weekend? Olympia is a leather/biker/bear/fetish weekend held every two years. It is produced by Centaur MC, the same group that produces MAL.

                            o Yes! This is my first Olympia
                            o Yes! I have attend past Olympias
                            o Maybe
                            o No, I have made plans that weekend
                            o No, I will be attending another L/L event

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • EntreNousBoston@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 26, 2008
                              EntreNousBoston group:

                              A group of members and friends are planning to go to Provincetown the third weekend of October (weekend before Halloween weekend). This is our traditional weekend in P'town. How likely are you considering going down that weekend?

                              o Yes, I plan to go
                              o I may consider
                              o No, I made plans that weekend
                              o No, I don't care for P'town