Reminder-Twilight Guard Bar Night June 3

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Twilight Guard — Annual PRIDE - Kick Off Bar Night!!

      Come Show Off Your Pride, We'll Turn Down the Lights and Pump Up the Music

      • Private upstairs bar for Lether/Levi, Uniforms, Bears and Fetish!

      • Side Door Entrance Only

      • Men ! Music ! Drink ! Cruise ! Leather !

      • NO DOOR COVER

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: the Cedar Brook Café, 919 Post Road East, Westport, CT.
      Date: Saturday, June 3, 2006
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM (GST -11:30)

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform
      and Fetish Community!!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible
      objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back
      asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the
      flyer for the June 3rd bar night. We looking forward to seeing you there.
      Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our
      web site at www.thetwilightguard.org