Event Reminder! Twilight Guard Bar night.

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Twilight Guard presents — Hair of the Dog:

      • Private upstairs bar

      • No Cover

      • Jell-O Shots ~ a dollar a shot

      • Spinning the best Trance in CT

      Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: the Cedar Brook Café, 919 Post Road East, Westport, CT.
      Date: Saturday, March 4th, 2006
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM (GST -11:30)

      Connecticut's Continuing Monthly Club Bar Night for Leather, Bear, Uniform
      and Fetish Community!!

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible
      objectionable content, please do not download the file. Please reply back
      asking to be removed from the mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the
      flyer for the March 4th bar night. We looking forward to seeing you there.
      Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our
      web site at www.thetwilightguard.org