An invite from Jim Maciel

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello to all Clubs and Organizations of New England.

      My name is Jim Maciel and I am Mr. Boston Leather 2005 and Founder
      and President of FLAG (Fits Like A Glove). I am writing to you to
      invite you to a mutli club event to be held on March 19, 2005. This
      event is an educational event as well as an opportunity for all club
      and organization to come together and to have a space for potential
      members to come and see what your club or organization is all about.

      I have set up March 19, 2005 at the Boston Ramrod from 3pm to 8pm
      to have speakers available for leather men and women who wants a
      refresher or those who are new to leather and want to know more. I
      would like for your club or organization to be a part of this. Bring
      in a table and some membership information or any organization
      information you would like to have available to interested attendees
      of this event. If you have T-shirts to sell bring them! FLAG will
      be setting up a table to sell its T-shirts and gloves.

      After the day time events we will be having a Multi-club event from
      10pm to 2am. This will also be at the Ramord and will be during the
      Equinox (Time of the Gathering) I am hoping to have a great
      gathering of clubs and Organizations there to have a great time!

      If you are interested in being a part of this event please let me
      know by emailing me with Your Name, contact information, club or
      organization you are with, and if you will have a table set up (you
      will need to bring your own table). My hope is to get as many
      groups involved as we possibly can.

      Hope to hear from you soon!
      Jim Maciel
      FLAG President