Reminder! Twilight Guard Event!! January 7th Bar night

  • TLGuard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      And a Happy and Kinky New Year to You!

      the Twilight Guard's bar night
      Place: the Cedar Brook Café, 919 Post Road East, Westport, CT.
      Date: Saturday, January 7th, 2006
      Time: 10 PM - 2 AM (GST -11:30)

      [Unable to display image]

      Connecticut's Monthly Club Bar Night. Celebrating Ten Years of Leather, Bear
      and Fetish Brotherhood.

      If you have received this message in error, and do not wish to view possible
      objectionable content, please do
      not download the file. Please reply back asking to be removed from the
      mailing list.

      If you have received this e-mail correctly, then please download to view the
      flyer for the January 7th bar night. We looking forward to seeing you there.
      Feel free to forward this e-mail along. For upcoming events, please visit our
      web site at www.thetwilightguard.org