594Registration for the 2011 Boston Pride Parade is now open!

  • Boston Pride
    Jan 12, 2011
      Happy January Everyone!

      For those of you in New England, we hope you're all enjoying a fun and safe snow storm today.

      We're happy to let you all know that starting today, registration for the 2011 Boston Pride Parade is now open. On Saturday, June 11, 2011,  Boston Pride will host its 41st annual Pride Parade and we hope you'll join us in celebrating this exciting and important event.

      Keeping our events affordable so that everyone can participate is important to us and we're pleased that- for the 6th year in a row!- registration fees for the Parade will remain the same as last year. Plus, we're offering an additional 10% discount on registrations completed before February 10th.  So, take advantage of this amazing deal and register today using code "save10" at check out.

      We look forward to seeing you in June and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

      With Pride,

      The Parade Sub-Committee

      Having trouble with the link? Simply copy and
      paste the entire address listed below into your
      web browser:
      http://guest.cvent.com/d/M9FqDdVQ2kS9yL9rJEnHDg/xnch/P1/1Q?

      If you no longer want to receive emails from Boston Pride please click the link below.
      Opt-Out

      Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions