      From: David Mailloux <davidymailloux@*******.com>
      Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:53 PM
      Subject: SAVE THE DATE! January 22 - Community Organizing Meeting for the 2nd Annual Northeast LGBTQ Conference

      **Please forward widely**

      COMMUNITY ORGANIZING MEETING
      for the
      2nd Annual Northeast LGBTQ Conference

      Saturday January 22, 2011, 2 to 4 p.m.

      All groups and individuals are invited to help organize the 2nd Annual LGBTQ Conference in Boston, MA.

      The purpose of the conference is to bring together grassroots activists from all around the Northeast to collaborate, discuss, educate, debate, and strategize about the struggle for full equality for everyone within the LGBTQ spectrum!

      Recently, activists have made a tremendous impact on the national debate for LGBTQ rights by insisting their voices be heard.  However, the fight for full equality is far from over.

      We need an opportunity to get together to discuss the history of how civil rights have been won in the past; issues facing the LGBTQ community today; current legislation and strategy; and other tactics for how we can win!

      Please join us and help us create an experience that will shape the future of the LGBTQ Civil Rights Movement!

      For more information, contact: info@...

      --
      Regards,

      David Mailloux

      Organizer, Join the Impact Massachusetts

      AIM = dym01960
      Mobile = 617.784.8495