590Festival January Discount Code!

  • Boston Pride
    Jan 4, 2011

      Boston Pride

      Festival Discount Code for January

      We told you this morning that the The 2011 Boston Pride Festival application is now available.

      And we told you that if you purchase your booth before January 31st, you'd save an additional 20% off.

      What we forgot to tell you is the extra-special, top-secret discount code to use at check-out!

      So, to make amends, here it is and of course, we're sorry to forget such an important detail for you!

      Register Here and use “save20″ at check-out to save yourself a bundle!

      Boston Pride and the Boston Pride logo are registered service marks
      of the New Boston Pride Committee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
      Please review our Service Mark Policy for more information. If you received this message in error,
      send an email with "unsubscribe"in the subject to deputydirector@....

      Copyright © 2010 The New Boston Pride Committee, Inc. All rights reserved.

      Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions