585Passing of owner of Bayside Betsy, Provincetown, MA

  • PITA
    Dec 10, 2010
      Please note that Steve Melamed, owner of Bayside Betsy, passed away this week. Steve has been a huge supporter of our P'town Pilgrimage and has helped us in ways that I cannot describe. He has catered our events from brunch to our banquets since we started with him at Stormy Harbor to Bayside Betsy. He was a kind, generous man who spoke from his heart and gave however he could. He is survived by his wife, Betsy and family (?-I am unaware of children/relatives). Funeral services are today (Friday 12/10/10). More information can be found at the Facebook page of the restaurant.

      Captain, Entre Nous