Ensoniq listed closed temporarily until further notice

  • jasefos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      Dear Ensoniq EPS-ASR List,

      I am temporarily closing this list for posting due to numerous complaints I've receibved.

      If any of you have issues with RCS I suggest you don't use this list for escalating your customer complaints and instead approach RCS through their regular support and contact points.

      Furthermore, any activity which would approach "stalker" like actions will not be tolerated on this list and members will be banned engaging in such activity.

      I will make an announcement after I find time to examine recent posts when I've reopened the list for posting.

      Best Wishes,

      JaseFOS
      Ensoniq EPS-ASR List Owner.