Anyone finding EnDiskEx difficult to install/use?

  • Dave Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm wondering if anyone has had trouble trying to install and/or use EnDiskEx? I'm working on making binary installs available for Mac (Intel CPUs) and Windows (32bit, XP and later), but if no one would find this useful it seems like a waste of time. Further, if I'm targeting the wrong OSes to publish binary installs for, that would also be a waste of time too.

      Any thoughts?

      -- Dave