EPS16+ same drive as ASR10 ?

  • Troy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      My EPS16+ drive is on the way out and keeps saying at random my disks are corrupted. I have a spare ASR10 drive will that work in the EPS16+?. Do you guys know of anywhere selling EPS16+ drives ?
    • Garth Hjelte
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        At 05:51 AM 11/1/2010, you wrote:

        >My EPS16+ drive is on the way out and keeps saying at random my
        >disks are corrupted. I have a spare ASR10 drive will that work in the EPS16+?.

        Nope, it's not the same.

        >Do you guys know of anywhere selling EPS16+ drives ?

        There's Route66: www.route66studios.com

        Let the list know, if you get it from them, when you receive it.

        Garth Hjelte
        Sampler User