ASR-88 & Roland d110

  • julian Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
      When i hook up my ASR-88 to the d110.....the d110 goes wackey....i use to have this same problem with my EPS and the d110 back in the day and i think i resolved the problem with a midi thru box (Anatek pocket thru). When i try to do the same with the ASR-88 it still sends crazy messages to the D-110. Please help me!

    • Rick Massey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
        The EPS sends poly aftertouch, which the D-110 doesn't like. Find a Pocket
        Filter or other filter box and filter Poly Aftertouch to solve the problem.

        You get different results with different OS versions in the D-110, from what
        I've heard. Mine just locks up completely and has to have a hard reset.