EPS-16+ keyboard version service manual.....

  • memtechlist
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 9:35 AM
      hi all, i could not find a service manual in the files section to my suprise. does anyone have it in pdf or picture files ? would be great if anyone had it and could dupload it to files.

      or do anyone know how to open the eps16+? i detached those 4 screws on top but there are something in the way so i think i need to detatch some more, any help would be great.

      thanx in advance

      /kent
    • Coots home
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 11:06 AM
        The four screws is all. Mine catches a little on the floppy drive holder. Give the top a good tug right there behind the keys and it should swing up and back.There are 4 screws holding the section with the floppy and wheels you can remove if need be.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 2:17 PM
          thanx for the info. i manage to lift the whole top off by detatch all 13 screws that hold the top like a door. i still don't know what was blocking the top!? anyway i found some stuff inside and cleaned the inside up. i now own a tiptop esq16+ keyboard and also the one in rack.

          is there anyone who want so sell scsi, 1mb flashbank and multi out turning my 16+ keyboard into a 16+turbo ?

          cheers.....