RE: [Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16] Re: anyone in arlington tx area help me zip a os 16plus

  • Rick Massey
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      This might be the best method, because it'll involve someone who knows how
      all this works -- I haven't gotten around to using SCSI in the studio yet.

      From: djremode <djremode@... <mailto:djremode%40yahoo.com> >
      Subject: [Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16] Re: anyone in arlington tx area help me zip a
      os 16plus
      To: Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 11:00 PM

      --- In Ensoniq-ASR10- EPS16@yahoogroup s.com, "djremode" <djremode@..
      .> wrote:

      > I have a ensoniq eps 16plus I have 2 iomega zip drives with disks no
      > floppy so looking for someone who is in my area who could help me get
      > the operating system on my zip disk so I can use my machine till I can
      > afford a new floppy drive.. please help call joe or text me if u can
      > help 6824337423 much thanks if someone can me medical bills have ate
      > up all my gear used a asr10 for over a decade but I have this laying
      > around no os please help

      also they are 100 not 250 thanks ..