Re: eps 16 rack

  • jammie.emma
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1 1:30 AM
      --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "cuddlycreep" <cuddlycreep@...> wrote:

      > i just got my eps 16 rack and it doesnt have scsi!!!! now this just wont do so im working on getting it done but i have some questions like is it the same as a regular eps 16 scsi kit and i cant fine the plug to plug all these cables in someone help pleasee... pictures would just be even more lovely

      is it a 2mb machine if not then you will need the memory expansion to fit a scsi interface the scsi interface plugs into the memory expansion

      they have one at cimple solutions in the uk for £50 they are based in London they only have 1 left so be quick as there might be many on the list that wont's one

      if you want to use a zip with this then you will either need a drive that has term power or add term power to the scsi card
    • cuddlycreep
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1 3:31 PM
        --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "jammie.emma" <jammie.emma@...> wrote:

        > --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "cuddlycreep" <cuddlycreep@> wrote:
        > >
        > > i just got my eps 16 rack and it doesnt have scsi!!!! now this just wont do so im working on getting it done but i have some questions like is it the same as a regular eps 16 scsi kit and i cant fine the plug to plug all these cables in someone help pleasee... pictures would just be even more lovely
        > >
        > is it a 2mb machine if not then you will need the memory expansion to fit a scsi interface the scsi interface plugs into the memory expansion
        >
        > they have one at cimple solutions in the uk for �50 they are based in London they only have 1 left so be quick as there might be many on the list that wont's one
        >
        > if you want to use a zip with this then you will either need a drive that has term power or add term power to the scsi card

        thank you guys im looking into the cimple solutions would they ship to me in the united states it doesnt say anything like that on the site
      • jammie.emma
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2 1:55 AM
          --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "cuddlycreep" <cuddlycreep@...> wrote:

          try thesoniq in the us as it might be cheaper than paying the import duty and postage if not give cimple solutions a email asking them if they post to usa

          > --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "jammie.emma" <jammie.emma@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "cuddlycreep" <cuddlycreep@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > i just got my eps 16 rack and it doesnt have scsi!!!! now this just wont do so im working on getting it done but i have some questions like is it the same as a regular eps 16 scsi kit and i cant fine the plug to plug all these cables in someone help pleasee... pictures would just be even more lovely
          > > >
          > > is it a 2mb machine if not then you will need the memory expansion to fit a scsi interface the scsi interface plugs into the memory expansion
          > >
          > > they have one at cimple solutions in the uk for �50 they are based in London they only have 1 left so be quick as there might be many on the list that wont's one
          > >
          > > if you want to use a zip with this then you will either need a drive that has term power or add term power to the scsi card
          > >

          > thank you guys im looking into the cimple solutions would they ship to me in the united states it doesnt say anything like that on the site

        • Dr°3°Tri
          Message 4 of 9 , May 3 4:29 AM
            I have EPS16+ rack with broken display or something that causes display
            to not work. It glows a little from bottom left corner and few
            instrument leds are lid.
            Getting it fixed might cost too much so instead i think that i sell
            working parts away. Mine was equipped with 2Mt RAM and SCSI, no FB ROM.

            --

            .jyrki arpiainen

            ||| http://a.33e.biz /-xnd srv-/ ´
            ||-|_o \\__________\______|\--(
            ||o| o \\ \\ |/-´ ` )
            || () http://www.myspace.com/savojr
          • jammie.emma
            Message 5 of 9 , May 3 5:35 AM
              --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "Dr°3°Tri" <dr.3.tri@...> wrote
              how much for the whole thing
              > I have EPS16+ rack with broken display or something that causes display
              > to not work. It glows a little from bottom left corner and few
              > instrument leds are lid.
              > Getting it fixed might cost too much so instead i think that i sell
              > working parts away. Mine was equipped with 2Mt RAM and SCSI, no FB ROM.
              >
              > --
              >
              > .jyrki arpiainen

              > ||-|_o \\__________\______|\--(
              > ||o| o \\ \\ |/-´ ` )
              > || () http://www.myspace.com/savojr

            • cuddlycreep
              Message 6 of 9 , May 3 5:23 PM
                --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "Dr�3�Tri" <dr.3.tri@...> wrote:

                > I have EPS16+ rack with broken display or something that causes display
                > to not work. It glows a little from bottom left corner and few
                > instrument leds are lid.
                > Getting it fixed might cost too much so instead i think that i sell
                > working parts away. Mine was equipped with 2Mt RAM and SCSI, no FB ROM.
                >
                > --
                >
                > .jyrki arpiainen

                > || () http://www.myspace.com/savojr

                how much do you want for the scsi board