Re: Is the eps16+ enough for me?

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1 4:51 AM
      Hi Mike / everyone,

      The EPS16+ does have a normalize function - I use this every time I sample and without it samples would be pretty low in volume.

      Also, there's an Input Level option to switch between mic/line levels. This may help when sampling from some sources.

      Re floppies - I've only just got into SCSI (CF card reader) and it's night and day of a difference - especially loading times during live performances.

      I appreciate what the poster said about project floppies, so I am going to have to re-learn how to load projects quickly through SCSI folders (macros are a big help!). Grouping samples into category folders should help find them easily?

      Cheers,
      Brian