EPS Manual and Documentarion

  • djalx_greece
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4 10:10 PM
      Hi there,

      Ive been a member of this group for about 2 years but never posted
      anything cos I didnt own any Ensoniw products.

      I about to received an EPS classic in a few hours but I have no manual.
      Looked on here but there was none.

      Can anybody help?
    • Garth Hjelte
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 10:36 PM
        At 12:10 AM 8/5/2008, you wrote:

        >Ive been a member of this group for about 2 years but never posted
        >anything cos I didnt own any Ensoniw products.
        >
        >I about to received an EPS classic in a few hours but I have no manual.
        >Looked on here but there was none.
        >
        >Can anybody help?

        Check at www.emu.com. It's the ASR-10 manual, but 99% of it applies
        to the EPS (it's grandfather).

        www.emu.com/support/files/download2.asp?Centric=687&Legacy=0&Platform=1

        Garth Hjelte
        Sampler User
      • hoopylmh
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 11:45 PM
          Hi
          This link is to a PDF of the EPS Classic Manual

          http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-instructions-owner-
          manual/ENSONIQ/MUSICIANS-_E

          Regards Hoopy

          --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "djalx_greece"
          <djalx_greece@...> wrote:

          > Hi there,
          >
          > Ive been a member of this group for about 2 years but never posted
          > anything cos I didnt own any Ensoniw products.
          >
          > I about to received an EPS classic in a few hours but I have no
          manual.
          > Looked on here but there was none.
          >
          > Can anybody help?

        • djalx_greece
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5 9:06 AM
            Well that wasnt the exact link but I found it on that website easy.

            Thanks alot for your help!

            The EPS by the way sounds great. I got a problem with the floppy
            drive but will make another post about it.

            Thanks.

            --- In Ensoniq-ASR10-EPS16@yahoogroups.com, "hoopylmh"