Resampling on eps16+ Vs asr10

  • sam_goose_266
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi everyone.

      I was trying to apply effects to sounds and resample them in my eps16+
      however I noticed that the resampled sound is rather lack lustre.

      Maybe this could be down to the eps16+ not being stereo.

      But also something else. It seems to compres the volume of the sound
      when playing back the key to be resampled. It doesnt sound the same
      as me using my magic finger to play the key.

      Can anybody comment?